Keep the bad guys out with Bauer's RV electric door lock
The Bauer Electric Door Lock is the first self-contained electronic RV door latch with Capacitive Touch Tech Technology that is a retrofit in RV entry doors.
The touch pad is integrated with the door handle and controls the deadbolt making it convenient to install and operate. Completely programmable with a 4 digit PIN number.
The Bauer possesses the intelligence to know the position of the deadbolt and indicates low battery strength. Keypad lights up for easy use at night and is powered by 4 AA batteries.
The Bauer NE is a direct replacement for the Bauer BP-7 and BP-8 model RV door handles.
The Bauer Travel Trailer Lock features:
- The first self-contained electronic RV latch with Capacitive Touch Technology.
- An integral touch pad to the latch which controls the dead bolt.
- It is powered by 4 AA batteries.
- Is retrofit-able in most travel trailer and 5th wheel trailer entry doors, and is easy to install.
- Programmable with a 4 digit PIN number.
- The large buttons are easy to see and use.
- Proximity sensing which illuminates the buttons.
- An Intelligent Keyless Entry System which knows the position of the deadbolt and indicates low battery strength, as well as providing audible feedback to successful locking and unlocking functions.
- The key will always be able to operate the paddle or dead bolt lock in case of the user forgetting the code or dead battery
You will find the Bauer RV electric door lock at RVupgrades for $198.70.