Take a step--or two--up with a ladder extension
Submitted by boondockbob on Mon, 05/27/2013 - 16:28
There is a saying that "Sometimes the first step is the hardest." A lot of RVers would agree when it comes to mounting their ladder for access to the roof. And I've never seen a ladder yet that extended down below the bumper.
But Surco RV has a solution in their 2-Step Ladder Extension that makes getting a leg up on your RV ladder a lot easier!
- The ladder extension slips easily onto the bottom rung of your permanent ladder and secures with twist hooks.
- No tools are required.
- It extends down to bumper and provides 2 "starter steps" from the bumper to the first rung of your RV ladder.
- The 4-way adjustable no-slip pads prevent bumper damage.
- Wide nonslip steps provide sure footing.
- Lightweight aluminum construction, fully assembled and easy to store.
You can find the 2-step ladder extension at J. C. Whitney for $47.40 (3-step extension $72.88) with free shipping.