Saturday, December 4, 2021

MENU

If you're not happy with the results, please do another search.
If you're not happy with the results, please do another search.
HomeSearch

electric shock drowning

If you're not happy with the results, please do another search.

RV Electricity – Just Ask Mike (J.A.M.): Electric Shock Drowning Warning

By Mike Sokol Welcome to my J.A.M. (Just Ask Mike) Session, a weekly column where I answer your basic electrical questions. If you're a newbie...

Beware of Electric Shock Drowning – Critical information!

By Mike Sokol (Originally published June 20, 2017) You’ve most likely read my articles and watched my videos about RV hot-skin conditions. But for those of...

RVelectricity – Just Ask Mike (J.A.M.): Danger! Don’t swim near boat docks that have electricity!

By Mike Sokol Welcome to my J.A.M. (Just Ask Mike) Session, a weekly column where I answer your basic electrical questions. If you're a newbie...

RV Electricity – No~Shock~Zone by Mike Sokol – Issue 33

August 2, 2020  Brought to you as a public service by RVtravel.com. Support comes from our sponsors, advertisers and the contributions of readers, who believe...

RVelectricity – Swimmers electrocuted in Arizona lake. Don’t let this happen to you!

By Mike Sokol Two brothers die after jumping into a lake and experiencing symptoms of an "electrical current" Dear Readers, A recent Electric Shock Drowning (ESD) in...

RV Electricity – No~Shock~Zone by Mike Sokol – Issue 18

April 28, 2019 Brought to you as a public service by RVtravel.com. Support comes from our sponsors, advertisers and the contributions of readers, who believe that...

RV Electricity – No~Shock~Zone by Mike Sokol – Issue 17

Issue 17 • March 31, 2019 Brought to you as a public service by RVtravel.com. Support comes from our sponsors, advertisers and the contributions of readers,...

No Shock Zone: Part XII: Emergency care of shock victims

 By Mike SokolIn a survey in the July, 2010 issue of RVtravel.com, 21 percent of RVers who responded reported that they had been shocked...