Saturday, July 24, 2021
Saturday, July 24, 2021
HomeBlogsRV Horror Stories

RV Horror Stories

This RVer forgot to unplug the electric cord and drove away. A reminder for all RVers

One motorhome owner began driving away while the electric cord was still plugged into the park's electrical pedestal. It damaged the bay door hinge...

He bought an RV with $20,000 worth of damage. His warning to you…

By Randall Brink I couldn't have been happier on the day I took delivery of my Foretravel Grand Villa U300. I had done a lot...

The scary truth about thousands of catalytic converter thefts

By Tony Barthel Catalytic converter thefts are on the rise and are becoming ever more common according to a few sources. Stealing a catalytic converter...

Are toxic chemicals in your RV making you sick?

By Tony Barthel Could toxic chemicals in your RV be making you sick? In a recent discussion on RV Travel’s RV Horror Stories Facebook Group,...

Video: Trailer-towing nightmares revealed

This heart-stopping video shows a travel trailer swaying along a busy New Jersey highway before crossing lanes of traffic and flipping over. The video...

Follow us!

31,714FansLike
26,227FollowersFollow
66,000SubscribersSubscribe