Clear all

Price

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
 Larry Melton
(@Larry Melton)
Topic starter  

I had intended to purchase an RV this year, however, I have been priced out of the market.  High prices, low quality, bad combination. 

Gail Marsh reacted
 Amy barton
(@Amy barton)

Something I have noticed since we have increased all items and even rentals there's no possible way for anyone making less than $40,000 that can afford to live in this area the region of Tampa Bay wfla.com has brought this to the front of conversation thank goodness 30% increase if I pay $1200 a month for a rental and I make 1700 social security benefit on priced out of the market just an afterthought I can't even afford a used RV they're running about 10,000

ReplyQuote
 Gago
(@Gago)

I bought a jayco micro 171bh last year for 28k otd, it got totalled in a storm/tree.   I went to a 2022 rv show to buy the same thing, show price was 31k plus tax, tags and, documents. They actually cheaped out on some things like fixture, tv, and a/c and stairs and stuff, compared to the 2021... Go figure, they are banking on the demand and the industry will definitely plateau this year with their greed...

ReplyQuote
 Kristen
(@Kristen)

As a salesperson since 99 I am also stunned at the increase in cost some manufacturers are charging us literally 100% higher cost than 2 years ago. The banks are lending the advanced amounts so as long as people are not defaulting on loans they will keep lending. 

ReplyQuote
(@gail-marsh)

Crazy, isn't it, Kristen?! Makes me wonder how high will it go?

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Advertisement