Motorized Class C Review

Richard genovese
(@Richard genovese)
Topic starter  

Could you do a review on the Thor Quantum Sprinter 

thanks

QuoteSolved
(@tony)

You got it - it's been put into the schedule and will be out later this week. 

Find my daily RV reviews
You can also hear my weekly RV podcast

ReplyQuote
 JIm
(@JIm)

I've been looking into Class C's and with that, Sprinters like the Thor Quantum you just reviewed.  One of the potential BIG issues with these I did not see addressed is cargo-carrying weight.  I understand that the Sprinter chassis are fairly maxed out and when you factor in passengers and some stuff, you are close to their max.  Please address!

ReplyQuote
(@tony)

Whenever I can get the details the charts I prepare along with the articles include both the dry weight and the gross weight. You are correct, these chassis offer limited cargo carrying capacity once you put the huge turtle shell that is the RV on the back of them. 

For a lot of reasons I am still fond of travel trailers above all other platforms and being able to tailor your tow vehicle and your trailer is just one reason for that. 

Find my daily RV reviews
You can also hear my weekly RV podcast

ReplyQuote
 Steve
(@Steve)

Tony-Enjoy all of your reviews. Could you do a review on the Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M and the Jayco Redhawk 22J?

Thanks.

ReplyQuote
 Steve
(@Steve)

Hey Tony.  Enjoy reading your reviews.  We have owned two travel trailers over the past 10 years and are considering buying a small class C motorhome.  We have narrowed it down to about three.  Could you do a review on the Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22M?

Thank you.

ReplyQuote
 Charles Schwandt
(@Charles Schwandt)

A lot to like with this small class c.  What is the CCC?  They should put windows on both sides of bed and NONE in headboard!  Also NO oven. Instead, combo induction/LP cooktop.  Leveling jacks?  Anyone building a small RV like this? I really enjoy your articles. Thanks

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Advertisement