Advertisement

Notifications
Clear all

Travel Trailer RKS Motive

B Adams
(@B Adams)
Topic starter  

Hi Tony,

I am a big fan of RKS and have been trying to let folks know about the RKS Motive but I am a bit confused about pricing. I know the M19HD was listed at over 90k. Where did you get the 49.9 k pricing?

QuoteSolved
(@tony)

Speaking with Elisabeth Gritsch, the company's CEO, she's the one who gave me that price with the understanding that it's the base price with no options/upgrades. I would imagine that you could easily escalate that price. 

Find my daily RV reviews
You can also hear my weekly RV podcast

ReplyQuote
 B Adams
(@B Adams)
Topic starter  

Yes but the way your review is written it talks about all the components that come with the M19HD. (93k ish). I would imagine that 49 K would get you a cargo trailer with absolutely nothing in it. Like no bathroom nothing but a shell with tires and side walls. Thier Purpose square top is 60 k

ReplyQuote
 B Adams
(@B Adams)
Topic starter  

Just re read your article and I hate to nit pick but the whole review was on the 90+k M19HD but the screen shot looking pricing of 49.9 k is for the stripped cargo trailer that you made no mention of. I just think it gets folks excited thinking they can afford a Motive M19HD when they cannot. Great review other then that

ReplyQuote
 Vickie L McClellan Benson
(@Vickie L McClellan Benson)

@Tony:  After communication with the company, I thought I'd let you know that the in floor storage is no longer available.  They said they got rid of it for load balance.  I'm a bit perplexed at that since the front is so very heavy you need something in the back if you aren't towing a side by side.  Oh well, I still want one.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Advertisement