Forum

Advertisement

Notifications
Clear all

Stealth Nomad

Vickie L McClellan Benson
(@Vickie L McClellan Benson)
Topic starter  

Good morning, Tony.  I just read your review on the Stealth Nomad, thank you.  It is true that the interiors are not very "homey" but there are ways around that, IMO.  I care a great deal more about build, suspension, and durability than I do "decor".  This is one of the trailers that is on my "bucket list" as I haul an electric tricycle, a large dog crate and numerous other large items, depending on my camping adventure.  A couple years ago I owned a Thor Toy Hauler.  My biggest objection to it was the near two story height which was simply a wind sail.  That one did not have a back patio either, but I made one using telescoping ramp supports.  This worked well for uneven ground as you could adjust each side as needed.  I am quite amazed that more people aren't looking into these trailers.  

Forum Rules
I agree
Terms and Privacy
I Agree

QuoteSolved
Topic starter  

P.S.  Although Stealth photos of interior are few.  If you go to websites of dealers that sell them, you can find all sorts of photos.

ReplyQuote
(@tony)

Greetings, Vickie. Thanks for the reply and the kind words. 

Yes, I agree. I think build quality and materials are more important than decor as well. However I also mentioned the Spoonflower removable wallpaper which could make a big difference in the interior of the trailer for owners who care about such things but which is inexpensive and also removable. 

As you may have seen I included Stealth's video on the interior but I also recognize that some of the readers of RVTravel are fairly constrained on bandwidth as they read on the road so I never want to assume. 

I like these trailers and I can see a few audiences who would appreciate them. Those who have toys, those who just want a flexible space, those who want something built like a tank and more. Perhaps these aren't as popular just because folks don't know much about them but I hope that changes with the article. 

Okay, one more thing. Electric trike!? Tell me more!!

Find my daily RV reviews
You can also hear my weekly RV podcast

ReplyQuote
Topic starter  

Dang, my reply has disappeared.  My Electric Trike is awesome.  Huge wire basket between the rear wheels that will hold 3-4 grocery bags or more, plus a wire basket on the front that's about the size of a loaf of bread.  Rear basket has a wire lid you can padlock. Can't remember the brand.  Getting ready for a trip, so I'll get more info and picture when I get back.  It has a 20 mile battery.

ReplyQuote

Leave a reply

Author Name

Author Email

Title *

Maximum allowed file size is 10MB

Preview 0 Revisions Saved
Share:

Advertisement