Thursday, September 16, 2021
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Array

Fire possibly started by homeless RVers causes evacuation of Lowe’s store

Homeless people living in an RV may have been the cause of a fire that damaged part of a Lowe’s store in San Francisco, investigators say.

The burning RV triggered the evacuation of the store on Bayshore Boulevard after flames damaged part of the store’s exterior on Sunday morning, reported ABC 7 News.

Nobody was hurt in the fire that broke out around 7:00 a.m.

The Fire Department ordered Lowe’s to be evacuated for a short time. Some of the flames damaged a PG&E transformer and power lines.

Comments

Subscribe
Notify of

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments

Follow us!

31,714FansLike
26,399FollowersFollow
66,000SubscribersSubscribe