Here are the most recent RV-related recalls as of Dec. 30, 2020.
We post the latest recalls in each issue of our Sunday RVtravel.com newsletter. Sign up here to receive an email alert about each new issue.
• Forest River recalls 9,261 trailers: Bad wiring insulation could cause fire
• Jayco recalls motorhomes for potential bed gear failure
• Jayco, Entegra motorhomes recalled for engine cover issue
• Keystone trailer recall: Frame rail could buckle
• Keystone recalls Cougar trailers for solar wiring issue
• Some Lance trailers recalled for potential stove propane leak
• Some Palomino travel trailers recalled. Antenna wing could fall off
• Big recall on 2015-2020 Sprinter vans, motorhomes
• Some Sprinter RVs may be involved in recall
• Thor recalls some Four Winds, Chateau, Freedom Elite, Quantum motorhomes
• Thor recalls some Four Winds motorhomes for transfer switch issue
• Toyota recalls 1.5 million vehicles for fuel pump issue
• Triple E recalls some 2019-2020 motorhomes
• Winnebago recalls some trailers built with wrong axle
• Winnebago recall: Weld nut installed wrong, seat belt could fail
A complete directory of all RV-related recalls is available here.