Mother’s Day is quickly approaching (listen up!) on Sunday, May 9, 2021. What special thing are you doing for the mom in your life (and yes, fur-parent moms count too!)? If you don’t know what to give to that special mom, we’ve compiled a list that may help:
There are so many adorable RV-themed earrings! Everyone at the RV park will want them!
• These metal travel trailer earrings
• And these adorable attention-grabbing acrylic earrings (these are our favorite)
• This bracelet with an adorable trailer charm also has a set of matching earrings AND a necklace! Bonus points if you buy all three!
• Okay, seriously, does it get any cooler than this 3D Airstream necklace?
• For the minimalist mom, this trailer necklace is simple and stylish
3. Pajamas, Slippers and Socks
Women always appreciate anything to keep them cozy!
• These pants look sooooo cozy
• Look at these slippers! We want a pair!
• These slippers are for the impatient mom (with a sense of humor)
• Give mom s’more of what she really wants with these socks
• These socks are for the mom who is stuck at home but doesn’t want to be…
4. Hats and Apparel
• This hat is for the mom with the wild hair…
• OK, every mom needs this colorful “Happy Camper” shirt
• This shirt is for the adventure-mom who is still a kid at heart
• This T-shirt has an American flag made out of motorhomes, how cool is that? It comes in 9 color options.
• You can’t say “Happy Mother’s Day” without a card and this 3D pop-up card will make her smile!
• This one is a pop-up too!
• This sign is a favorite among the RVtravel.com staff. It makes us laugh every time!
• Oh, every mom will get a good laugh out of this mug, no doubt about it!
• This candle will make every mom laugh out loud!
• Every dog mom and wine lover needs this glass