What to do if the contest’s Zip or Postal Code is yours:
You must notify us by email at email@example.com while the contest is still active from the same address that’s in our subscriber database*. Then, please stand by until you hear from us at that address. Once we confirm you’ve won, you must then respond back to us within three hours with proof of your residence. If you are the first person to contact us that day whose official residence is in the Zip or Postal Code (and can prove it), then you will win the “Pot of Gold” cash prize (if you qualify according to the rules of the contest).
Others who contact us that same day who qualify will win only if the person or persons who contacted us before them did not respond to our notification that they won or were ruled ineligible. Remember: If you do not respond back to us within three hours of being notified by us that you are the winner, then you will be disqualified.
*You must prove to RVtravel.com within three hours of receiving an email from us, as stated above, that you currently live in that day’s winning Zip or Postal Code by emailing us a photo or PDF file of a current utility bill in your name, your driver’s license and/or another document that proves you live there. You can hide any information you wish (account number, etc.).
We will offer one other way for you to prove your residence once you apply as the winner.
If we are not convinced you qualify to win, we reserve the right to not award the prize, in which case the cash prize will increase as normal on the following day’s contest. Our decision is final.
Post office boxes do qualify as places of residence.
- You must be at least 21 years old to win.
- We must receive your email claiming the prize during the time frame of the contest.
- *You have subscribed (free) to the RVTravel newsletter at least 24 hours before that day’s contest begins. Subscribe here!
- Any personal information we receive will not be used except for naming the winner (name only and amount won) on RVtravel.com.
- Payment will be made by check in U.S. dollars to the name of the person who contacted us to claim the prize at their address in the winning Zip or Postal Code or home in the USA or Canada.
- No purchase or entry fee is required to win.
- If there is a technical difficulty beyond our control, we reserve the right to not award a prize.
- No person or household may win more than once a year.
- No exceptions will be made to these rules and regulations.