OK, RV travelers, it’s time for another swell contest, brought to you by the fine folks at your favorite newsletter of all time (you know what we’re talking about).
We’ll select a winner from the first 500 entries. The first person with the correct answer that we randomly select using Random.org will win.
Be sure to read our RV Daily Tips Newsletter (Monday through Thursday) where we have one or two contests per week. Sign up.
HOLD YOUR ENTRIES.
WE HAVE A WINNER
Here’s the question!
What year was the adding machine in the photo made?
Wow! Is this cool or what? This coffee mug could be yours if you win today’s contest. Oh, happy day if that happens!
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Phil Biggs of Tucson, Arizona. The correct answer: “The Face of the Statue of Liberty”
Enter the Contest
• Only enter once or you’ll be disqualified.
• We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
• You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
• You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 18 hours of being notified you are a winner. If not, we’ll hold the prize for another contest.
• If we have no winner by Monday, May 6, by 10 a.m. (Pacific), we will select another winner at random (and the same 18-hour rule will apply).
• No purchase is necessary to enter, and we will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.
The correct answer is 1908