Today’s quiz subject: RV Travel
Having trouble seeing the quiz? Try clicking here.
Emergency Weather Radio
We love giving away stuff!
This NOAA self-powered weather radio could save you in an emergency. Plus, it’s a regular radio that works on the AM and FM bands. Power it by batteries, hand crank, or solar. It doubles, too, as a flashlight!
We’ll randomly select a winner from all correctly answered entries received before Sunday, July 7, 2019, at 10 a.m. (Pacific). We use an automatic selection program to ensure fairness.
- Entries are limited to one time per person. Violation of this rule could end in disqualification.
- You will be allowed one entry for every correct answer.
- We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 18 hours of being notified you are a winner.
- If not, we will select another winner at random (and the same 18-hour rule will apply). If that person does not respond, we’ll hold the prize for another time.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- We will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.