Having trouble seeing the quiz? Try clicking here.
This famous George Foreman Two Serving Grill is a worldwide favorite. It can cook two servings of fresh or frozen grilled favorites at a time. The patented sloped design and double non-stick coating allow fat and grease to drain away quickly as the signature George Foreman elements provide even heat across the plate.
We’ll randomly select a winner from all correctly answered entries received before Sunday, September 29, 2019, at 10 a.m. (Pacific). We use an automatic selection program to ensure fairness.
- Entries are limited to one per person. Violation of this rule could end in disqualification.
- Only the folks with a correct answer will be included in the random selection for a winner.
- We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 18 hours of being notified you are a winner.
- If not, we will select another winner at random (and the same 18-hour rule will apply). If that person does not respond, we’ll hold the prize for another time.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- We will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.