Having trouble seeing the quiz? Try clicking here.
Win this best-selling camping guide
Completely revised and updated for 2019, this is the best guide to all RV-friendly camping areas operated by the Corps of Engineers. It’s perfect for RVers because all of the hike-in, boat-in and tent-only camping areas are not included, making it very easy to locate campgrounds that can accommodate RVs. Of all the public lands, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has some of the best campgrounds available.
We’ll randomly select a winner from all correctly answered entries received before Sunday, October 6, 2019, at 10 a.m. (Pacific). We use an automatic selection program to ensure fairness.
- Entries are limited to one per person. Violation of this rule could end in disqualification.
- Only the folks with a correct answer will be included in the random selection for a winner.
- We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 18 hours of being notified you are a winner.
- If not, we will select another winner at random (and the same 18-hour rule will apply). If that person does not respond, we’ll hold the prize for another time.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- We will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case.
- we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.