Mike Sokol will be teaching free 60-minute RV Electricity seminars on-site at the Hershey RV show each day during the week. But here’s your opportunity to attend Mike’s 3-hour Advanced RV Electricity Workshop on Saturday off-campus. The cost for this advanced class is about what you pay an RV technician for 1 hour of repairs. But what you learn can save you thousands of dollars.
Reserve your seat at Mike Sokol’s Advanced RV Electricity Workshop
National RV electricity expert Mike Sokol will present an Advanced RV Electrical seminar September 14, 2019, at the Holiday Inn in Harrisburg/Grantville, PA.
Holiday Inn Harrisburg/Grantville, PA: 604 Station Rd., Grantville, PA 17028
Advanced RV electricity troubleshooting
3 hours plus 30-minute Q&A ($125 for non-members, $100 for RVtravel.com members)
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Basics of voltage, amperage, resistance and wattage.
- Using a digital meter to measure volts, amps and ohms.
- Theory of 120/240-volt power in campground pedestals.
- Live pedestal over/under voltage demonstration.
- 12-volt DC system operation and troubleshooting.
- Surge protector types and operating principles.
- Latest Bluetooth EMS surge protector demonstration.
- Voltage drop considerations for long cable runs.
- Diagnosing and repairing hot-skin/stray-voltage.
- Causes of melted shore power plugs.
- Improved shore power connectors.
- Maintaining a healthy RV electrical system.
- How to install an RV electrical pedestal at your home.
- Portable generator selection, hookup, grounding and bonding.
- Transfer switch operation and diagnostics.
Reserve your seat
Please fill out the form to purchase attendance to the seminar. Seating is limited to 50 attendees maximum.