UPDATED September 3, 2019
RV shows present a rare opportunity to see many recreational vehicles without driving from RV dealer to RV dealer.
Most RV shows charge an admission, but for most RVers it’s a modest investment for the opportunity to see a wide range of motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, truck campers and even pop up trailers in one place, often at special “show prices.”
Some of the bargains are real, others are simply prices an RV dealer would likely accept back at the dealership from an RV buyer with sharp negotiation skills.
Most RV shows are held January through March, then again September through November. Those held in the late spring and summer are typically part of large national and regional rallies.
Shows in the USA and Canada
The information below is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Before attending an RV show, please check with the organizers to be sure the dates shown here are still correct. Some shows may have been canceled or their dates changed.
Don’t see your show here? Then please send the details so we can list it. And if you want some extra visibility on this popular page, let us know and we’ll provide details. We can show your banners only within a local area you specify — 100, 200, 300 miles, etc. of your show location. Email Chuck (at) rvtravel.com .
Weekly news about RVing
Keep up with the latest news and information about RVing. The free RVtravel.com newsletter has been informing and entertaining RVers weekly since 2001 with 60,000 readers per week. Sign up in 30 seconds. Your email stays private. Easy unsubscribe if you aren’t satisfied (but you will be).
2019 RV Shows
Austin RV Super Sale
Round Rock, TX
Buy! Buy! Derby RV Sale
Arlington International Racecourse
Arlington Heights, IL
Indianapolis Fall Boat & RV Show
Indiana State Fairgrounds
Richmond RV & Boat Mega Sale
Fall Detroit RV & Camping Show
Suburban Collection Showplace
California RV Show
Auto Club Speedway
RV CLUBS & USEFUL ORGANIZATIONS
PLEASE NOTE: We may receive an affiliate commission if you join any of these.
• Best Club for RVers: Escapees. All RVers welcome, no matter what type of RV, make or model.
• Harvest Hosts: Stay free at farms, wineries and other scenic and peaceful locations for free. Save 15% on membership.
• Overnight RV parking. Directory of more than 14,000 locations where you can stay for free or nearly free with your RV. Modest membership fee.
• Boondockers Welcome. Stay free at homes of RVers who welcome you in their driveways, yards, farmland or other space on their private property. Modest membership fee.
• No park Walmarts. Best directory of stores that do not allow overnight stays with RVs.