By Liz Wilcox
Have you ever noticed when you’re RVing some strange sentences come out of your mouth? You know, stuff you’d never say in a house or to “non-RVing folk.”
Last night was one of those times. My husband asked me where his wallet was. My immediate reply was, “Check in the bedroom. You know, on the sink.” I am guessing unless you have some kind of home on wheels, you won’t ever hear or say those words. I mean, who has a sink in their bedroom?
Here’s a list of some other funny things RVers say:
- Oh my gosh! Do you have to step down the stairs like that? You’re shaking the whole house.
- Where’s my shower bag?
- Let me just walk up to the laundromat real quick.
- I don’t know where your iPod is. Lift up the bed and check under there.
- Hey, we got neighbors on both sides tonight!
- This closet doubles as a washer/dryer!
- I keep all that stuff outside in the basement.
- Did the fridge click? I didn’t hear a click. Please go check it.
- When was the last time you dumped?
- Turn off the water heater. I want to turn on the air conditioner.
- Who is washing their hands? I’m trying to take a shower!
- That’s level enough, I guess.
- The toilet just burped again.
- Can you get the canned tomatoes out before you put down the bed?
What are some funny things you’ve said or heard around the campfire? Let us know in the comments!
Don’t miss The Virtual Campground website for RVing tips, tricks, interviews, humor and more.
We are sorry that this article was not enjoyable for you!
Let us improve this article!
Tell us how we can improve this article?