OK, RV travelers, it’s time for another swell contest, brought to you by the fine folks at your favorite newsletter of all time (you know what we’re talking about).
We’ll select a winner from all entries received before tomorrow (May 26) at 10 a.m. (Pacific). The first person with the correct answer that we select at random will win.
Today’s quiz category: Personal technology
This quiz has ended! Look for the next quiz in our next RV Travel Newsletter
Having trouble seeing the quiz? Click here for the quiz page.
Be sure to read our RV Daily Tips Newsletter (Monday through Thursday), where we usually have one or two contests per week. Sign up.
At only four pounds, this Eureka 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner will really come in handy in your RV. Use it like a regular vacuum cleaner or as a hand-held. Eureka’s Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums. And, just think, it could be yours if you win today’s contest!
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Leo Sharpe of Dallas, Texas, who won a very cool spy camera.
The correct answer: A sausage stuffer.
• Only enter once or you’ll be disqualified.
• We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
• You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
• You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 18 hours of being notified you are a winner. If not, we will select another winner at random (and the same 18-hour rule will apply). If that person does not respond, we’ll hold the prize for another time.
• No purchase is necessary to enter.
• We will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.