You are reading this because one of our RVtravel.com subscribers believes you would enjoy reading our free newsletter published every Saturday and Sunday. We’ve been publishing online for nearly 20 years.
RVtravel.com is not a blog, but more like a magazine, where the industry’s leading experts bring you the most informative articles, the best tips and tricks, gadget reviews, travel ideas, and inspiration and insights you will not find anywhere else. Unlike our name, we are much more than a website only about travel by RV.
We pride ourselves on the community we’ve built and welcome you to join us by the campfire. Here are a few testimonials from our readers.
Our editor Chuck Woodbury has been interviewed by the biggest media in the country including all the TV networks and hundreds of daily newspapers and magazines. People Magazine devoted three pages to him. He is the host of the Better Business Bureau DVD “Buying a Recreational Vehicle,” which is available in most large public libraries. He has been honored as the Distinguished Journalist of the Year by the RV Industry Association.
Here’s what you can expect from our Saturday RV Travel newsletter:
• Camping tips, advice and personal safety tips
• Advice on repair, maintenance and DIY projects
• Opinion pieces from our readers and industry insiders
• RV buying tips (save money, avoid buying a lemon)
• Full-timing tips, tricks, resources and advice
• Advice on RV warranties, insurance and roadside assistance
• Tips on tires, electricity, waste management and more
• Travel inspiration, guides and quirky roadside attractions
• Reader polls, trivia, recipes, jokes and other tidbits to brighten your day
• Plus: letters and advice from our 85,000+ subscribers
By subscribing (free), you’ll also receive our Sunday edition, which focuses on news rather feature stories or how-to tips. It includes:
• Breaking RV and RV-related news.
• Recent RV recall notices.
• The latest news about COVID-19 and how it is affecting RVers.
• Free and bargain camping information.
• The latest fuel prices.
• Upcoming RV shows.
• And we publish photos and information about stolen RVs around the country — help another RVer get his or her RV back!
And remember, we never, never share your personal information with outsiders. You will never receive spam from us. And if you decide one day you do not wish to continue reading our newsletter it’s easy to unsubscribe.
Convinced we are worth a try? You can subscribe here.