According to a 2019 study by CNBC, the Invest in You survey, only 1 percent of those who answered said they use a financial advisor. So what about the other 99 percent? Nope. No advisor. Are you part of the tiny 1 percent who has a financial advisor?
For those 99 percent that answered no, they said they either do their personal finances themselves or their spouse or partner does it. Several people commented that doing finances online was easier (especially with the help of certain programs and apps), so they didn’t have the need for an advisor.
Do you have a personal financial advisor or not? Please tell us in the poll below. As always, thank you for voting.