WE HAVE OUR WINNER
PLEASE HOLD YOUR ENTRIES
Our winner is Ruth Turski of Kissimmee, Florida
Win this cordless electric screwdriver/drillOK, RV travelers, it’s time for another contest, brought to you by the fine folks at your favorite newsletter of all time (you know what we’re talking about). All you need to do to win is be the 37th qualified person to correctly answer the multiple choice question below. Be sure you read the rules, and no cheating, okay?
We love giving away stuff!
Today, this newsletter and our weekday RV Daily Tips Newsletter are giving away a very cool and very useful cordless electric screwdriver rechargeable drill. This will come in very handy at home or on the road. Enter the contest.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Darrell Trammel of Burnet, Texas, who won a George Foreman Grill and Panini Press.
The answer to last week’s contest was mouse
• Only enter once or you’ll be disqualified.
• We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
• You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
• You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 12 hours of being notified you are a winner. If not, we’ll hold the prize for another contest.
• If we have no winner by Monday, April 22, by 10 a.m. (Pacific), we will hold the prize for another contest.
• No purchase is necessary to enter, and we will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.