OK, RV travelers, it’s time for another swell contest, brought to you by the fine folks at your favorite newsletter of all time (you know what we’re talking about).
Here’s the question!
We have our winner so hold your entries:
Answer to question is below entry form
Can you identify the face in the photo? We’ve provided five possible answers. Your job is to pick the correct one. If you’re the 43rd qualified person to answer correctly, the prize is yours. But be sure to read the rules before you enter or you could be disqualified.
Today, we’re giving away these beautiful, highly rated binoculars. They’re lightweight, compact and will provide brilliant detail at 1,000 yards even in low-light situations.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Ruth Turski of Kissimmee, Florida. The answer to last week’s contest was “None of the Above”
Enter the Contest
The correct answer: It’s the face of Lady Liberty, the Statue of Liberty
• Only enter once or you’ll be disqualified.
• We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
• You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
• You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 12 hours of being notified you are a winner. If not, we’ll hold the prize for another contest.
• If we have no winner by Monday, April 29, by 10 a.m. (Pacific), we will hold the prize for another contest.
• No purchase is necessary to enter, and we will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.