By Bob Difley
Here’s a method for washing dishes if you’re trying to save water, soap, hot water usage and time.
• Fill a small bowl with hot water and a few drops of grease-cutting dishwashing soap, such as Dawn.
• Wash dishes with a sponge with a scouring surface on one side for tough, dried-on food.
• Let soapy — but clean — dishes and utensils accumulate in sink.
• When finished, load dishes into a sink drainer placed on the bottom of the sink.
• Use a spray bottle to spray clean water on dishes to wash off soapy water.
• Let stand in sink to dry.
With this method you will use the least amount of soap and water and your dishes will be clean.
photo: Okko Pyykkö on flickr.com
You can find Bob Difley’s RVing e-books on Amazon Kindle.