This is an unedited press release from Entegra Coach.
MIDDLEBURY, Ind., March 8, 2019 — Entegra Coach will unveil the 2020 Reatta XL Class A compact luxury diesel at the Family Motor Coach Association’s (FMCA) 99th International Convention and RV Expo next week in Perry, Ga.
Built on a Spartan K2 raised rail chassis, it is powered by the Cummins L9 380 HP engine.
“We are excited to expand our compact luxury diesel line-up and offer consumers more options when it comes to class diesel handling in a compact flexible package,” said Brion Brady, general manager of Entegra Coach.
The Reatta XL offers floorplans, residential style, a selection of hardwood cabinetry and exterior paint options. Additional options include:
- Spartan K2 Raised Rail Chassis
- Cummins L9 Turbocharged 380 HP Engine with exclusive independent front suspension
- Aqua-Hot 250D diesel hydronic water and heating system
- Vegatouch 10-inch touch screen coach systems control panel
- Onan 10,000-watt diesel generator with auto gen start on slideout tray
- 50-amp power cord on electric powered reel
- Two Sony 7-inch in-dash displays for touchscreen infotainment center
- Side and rearview cameras for easier visibility
- Hand-laid polished porcelain tiled floor with electric radiant heating system
The new Reatta XL will be available to walk through at the FMCA 99th International Convention and RV Expo, March 13 through 16 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter in Perry, Ga. The Entegra display will be in Spaces 2067 and 2084.