Calling all handymen (and handywomen)! We want to see the modifications you’ve made to your RV, AND, we want to share them with our readers.
Have you found a way to make hitching up your trailer a little easier? Have you designed and made your own leveling jack blocks? How did you maximize your basement storage? Inquiring minds want to know how to do them too.
We look forward to seeing your RV modifications! Please follow these guidelines when submitting your how-to instructions for your project.
• Brief title of what you did (Example: I found a way to tie down my awning for transport).
• What kind of RV (Motorhome, Fifth Wheel, Travel trailer, etc)
• List of all tools and supplies needed to complete the project
• Photos, preferably step-by-step
• Instructions (Step 1….Step 2…..etc.)
• Cost. Please be specific; don’t estimate.
• Conclusion (What would you have done differently? Is it still working after __ months?)
Send submissions and/or questions to :
Russ (at) rvtravel.com