The Oregon Parks and Recreation Department (OPRD) will offer discounted rates for electrical and full-hookup RV campsites at selected state parks during October and November. Campers will be able to use the code FallFun19 at oregonstateparks.reserveamerica.com to receive a $7 discount off the nightly RV campsite rate, bringing the current rate from $24-34 down to $17-27.
The discount is available at the following parks:
October and November:
- Bullards Beach State Park
- Champoeg State Heritage Area
- Detroit Lake State Recreation Area
- Emigrant Springs State Heritage Area
- Farewell Bend State Recreation Area
- Fort Stevens State Park
- Humbug Mountain State Park
- Joseph H. Stewart State Recreation Area
- L.L. Stub Stewart Memorial State Park
- Prineville Reservoir State Park
- South Beach State Park
Chris Havel, Oregon Parks and Recreation Department (OPRD) associate director, says the discount is intended as a pilot program to see if price can encourage campers to explore different parks during the shoulder season.
- The discount applies to online advanced reservations only and will not apply to reservations made by phone or to walk-in campers, nor can OPRD apply it to existing reservations.
- The discount is only for new reservations made on or after Sep. 9, 2019.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- The discount is for RV campsites only.
ADA-accessible campsites are eligible for the discount. To reserve an ADA-accessible site and apply the discount, call the state parks information center at 800-551-6949, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.