OK, RV travelers, it’s time for another swell contest, brought to you by the fine folks at your favorite newsletter of all time (you know what we’re talking about).
We’ll select a winner from all entries received before tomorrow (May 19) at 10 a.m. (Pacific). The first person with the correct answer that we select at random will win.
THE CONTEST IS OVER
We have a winner
The correct answer: a sausage stuffer
Be sure to read our RV Daily Tips Newsletter (Monday through Thursday), where we usually have one or two contests per week. Sign up.
Put this tiny spy camera in the corner of your home, RV, office or front door. Detects movement and starts recording. If trouble arrives while you’re away, you’ll know who it was. Even records at night.
Congratulations to last week’s winner, Sandra Filkins of Goodland, Kansas, who won a very cool stereo turntable.
The correct answer: Setting type for a newspaper.
What is the object in the photo at the top right?
• Only enter once or you’ll be disqualified.
• We can only ship prizes to addresses with a U.S. Zip Code or Canadian postal code.
• You must be at least 18 years old to enter.
• You must reply to us, confirming your mailing address, within 18 hours of being notified you are a winner. If not, we will select another winner at random (and the same 18-hour rule will apply). If that person does not respond, we’ll hold the prize for another time.
• No purchase is necessary to enter, and we will not share your information in any way with outsiders unless you win, in which case we will announce your name and hometown to our readers.