In the video below, Anthony from Airstream of DFW takes us on a first-look tour of the 2023 Airstream International 23FB model travel trailer.
Airstream has always been at the forefront of elegant style and aesthetics and this sleekly styled silver bullet trailer is no exception. Twenty-three feet is a relatively small trailer, but Airstream makes great use of space and packs a lot into this small package.
The double axle 2023 Airstream International 23FB sleeps four and has a dry weight of 6,000 pounds and a GVW of 7,000 pounds.
The trailer in the tour is a queen bed model, but know that Airstream also offers a twin bed option on this trailer. The queen bed model features large under-bed storage that can be accessed from the outside.
2023 Airstream International 23FB exterior features:
- Large side power awning
- Back and side window awnings
- Aluminum steps
- 4 stabilizer jacks
- Backup camera
- LED lighting
- Outside shower
- Smart plug system with an indicator on the plug itself that let’s you know you are getting good power
- Optional 300 watts of solar on the roof
2023 Airstream International 23FB interior features:
- Tankless water heater
- LARGE stainless steel sink with cover to turn it into counter space
- Respectable sized kitchen for a small trailer
- Solid countertops
- Backlit Plexiglas upper cabinetry
- 1,000-watt inverter
- 12-volt television (this is a new feature for 2023)
- Solid wood poplar drawers and lower cabinetry made in-house at Airstream
- 3-burner stove with a built-in cover that converts it to counter space when not in use
- Convection microwave oven with air fryer feature (this is an optional upgrade; a conventional microwave comes standard)
- Large pull-out pantry
- 12-volt compressor-based refrigerator and freezer
- Large U-shaped dinette with swivel table. This is a terrific feature that gives you lots of options and ways to use the table, be it for dining, game playing, as a desk, and more
- Soft yet super-durable sofa/dinette cushions made of “Ultra Leather”
- Windows that open almost parallel to the ground for maximum ventilation
- Clarion stereo system
- HDMI cable ready
- 2 LARGE wardrobe closets
- Queen size bed that allows you to walk around three sides. I love this feature as it makes making the bed infinitely easier! There is also a HUGE amount of under-bed storage that you would lose with a twin-bed model.
- Solid and seamless 1-piece composite plastic floor
- Panoramic bedroom windows
- Insulated blackout curtains in the bedroom
- Large full dry bathroom in the rear
- Porcelain toilet
Be sure to watch the video to get a good look at this impressive travel trailer.
Oh, one more nice feature Airstream recently implemented that will be especially useful to new RVers. You will see small QR code stickers throughout the trailer (inconspicuously placed like inside a cabinet). Scan these and it will take you to information about that section of the trailer. For instance, how to dump your tanks or fill your water.
Weight.. above says 6k dry, 7k loaded. In the video its 5100 dry and 6k loaded? So, which is it? That could make the difference between a 1500 and 2500 truck, for easy towing..
Nice trailer too!
According to the Airstream brochure, it is GVWR of 6000 pounds and a cargo carrying capacity of 1000 pounds.
Nice TT. It’s amazing how expensive they are and some models don’t have a power awning. Microwave is to low for most of us seniors. Not sold on 12V fridges. At this price leel a 2 way should be available. I also wold like a DVD player. QR codes are useless in some camping areas. I prefer a paper manual.
Nice – but: On RV Trader a 4 year old 23FB had lost more value than what we paid for our 4 year old 5th wheel. And with no slides, the 23FB has 40% less square footage of living space compared to our 5th wheel. Just saying. For me, Airstream is the Rolls Royce of RVs. Add a tow vehicle to the price of RVing and you approach what would put you in a really nice
Class A – again with significantly more living space and now you can flat tow your SUV behind.