In this video, Andy Pargh, the Gadget Guru, continues his conversation series with executives in the motorhome industry. This time, you’ll meet Justin Humphreys, the new Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Airstream. This interview was conducted at the 2019 Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Florida.
As with Andy’s other interviews, there were no pre-conditions and no related topics considered out of bounds, and no payment was provided for the interview. Airstream is owned by Thor Industries and since Thor’s stock has slipped 60% in the last year, that was the opening topic.
Other topics include:
• Do Airstream Quality Programs Benefit Thor Motorhomes?
• How are Tariffs affecting the motorhome industry?
• Are the manufacturers listening to the voices on social media?
• Are lithium batteries the solution to a better user experience? •
• New enhancements and safety features coming to Sprinter chassis.
• The Airstream Atlas – The Airstream Nest