If you travel with a pet you are among the majority of RV owners that do so – 61% according to a 2015 RVIA survey. Of those pets, 90% are dogs and 10% are cats (with a few birds and other animals in there). You are likely always on the lookout for products that will make your “bestest buddy” comfortable and enjoy RVing as much as you do.
The Pet Pail is one of these products. Not just because it provides a compact, efficient way of keeping and transporting your dog’s or cat’s food and other supplies, but it also keeps you organized. And its retro lunchbox design lends some cool cred to you and your pet.
You can use this versatile pet food storage and feeding system at home or on the go, eliminating the need to collect everything your pet needs every time you travel because it’s in one place, stored inside the Pet Pail. Just grab and go.
- The lid has slots to store standard size cans of food.
- Slotted dispenser compartment keeps poop bags handy.
- System comes with a 12 x 6.5 x 8.5-inch lunch box, 2 18.5 oz bowls, 2 watertight 20 oz jars, 1 “spife” (spoon & knife hybrid), 1 leash, 1 collar, 1 roll of poop bags.
- Handle and shoulder straps double as a spare collar and leash.
- Fill the two removable BPA-free, 18.5 oz. plastic pet bowls with food and water while traveling, the silicone tight-sealing gaskets in the lids prevent spills.
- Two removable 20 oz. jars included to pack extra food and water.
- Dishwasher safe water and food bowls store conveniently inside.
- Solid snap closures (no zippers to break), a non-skid bottom, and rubber edges to protect corners from dings – its sturdy construction assures the Pet Pail will last for years.
You can find the Pet Pail on Amazon.
You can find Bob Difley’s RVing e-books on Amazon Kindle.