For more than 50 years, Winnebago, the flagship brand of outdoor lifestyle product manufacturer Winnebago Industries, Inc., has welcomed its owner community to Forest City, Iowa, for the Grand National Rally, a week-long celebration of Winnebago RVs and owners. This year’s event takes place July 17-21 at Winnebago’s rally grounds.
The theme is “Driving 66,” a tribute to the famous highway. Guests can explore this year’s lineup of motorhomes and towables, participate in educational seminars, tour manufacturing facilities, receive RV service, meet Winnebago team members, experience the e-RV, and enjoy evening entertainment.
“The Grand National Rally is an annual highlight for Winnebago and the company’s most enthusiastic owners,” said Winnebago Outdoors President Huw Bower. “It is extremely gratifying to bring together diverse groups of people who share a love of the outdoors and of RV travel in particular. We look forward to celebrating with this community, whose feedback, insights and support have inspired us to continuously improve and transform the way we build products, keeping us on the leading edge of technology, innovation and service.”
This year’s Grand National Rally will host more than 550 RVs and upwards of 1,000 guests.
Key highlights include:
- In-person product displays, including a first look at two limited-edition versions of the popular Solis and Vista/Sunstar models that come from Winnebago’s partnership with the National Park Foundation.
- Daily seminars on topics ranging from RV maintenance and travel to personal health and wellness and how to increase outdoor equity and inclusion in RV communities.
- In-person factory tours and opportunities to interact with Winnebago team members and leaders.
- On-site RV repair service through Winnebago’s Factory Service Center.
- e-RV Ride and Drive, an opportunity to experience Winnebago Industries’ all-electric, zero-emission prototype camper van.
- More than 150 vendors providing RV product and service information.
- Musical entertainment by Canadian blues artist The Soul Brothers and Eagles tribute band Hotel California.
Attendees can also support Winnebago’s community service efforts by participating in an on-site blood drive and a rally-ground trail clean-up led by the Winnebago product and engineering teams. For more information and to register to attend the event, visit Winnebago’s Grand National Rally site.
This article is based largely on a press release from Winnebago, Industries.