How many times have you exploded something in the microwave only to have your significant other complain about your messy habits? Figured it is time for you to get yourself a collapsible microwave cover?
This microwave-safe cover collapses for easy storage and takes only a slight press of the hand to lie flat. Multiple lid perforations allow steam to escape while keeping food moist.
Can be used either expanded or flat to reduce paper towel waste. All of your messy microwave splatters and “pops” can now be contained.
1. Space-saving Design – This space-saving design collapses to about 1 inch thick, Folded: 10.5″ W x 1″ H, Unfolded: 10.5″ W x 3.35″ H; easy storage.
2. Double as a Strainer – This microwave plate cover can double as a strainer for draining excess liquid from fruits and vegetables.
3. Easy to use – Place the cover on a bowl or expand it over a plate, then collapse it flat for easy storage. Use thumbs to easily “pop up” and press to flatten.
4. Perfect for steam to escape – Perforations allow steam to escape safely while heating, and a built-in handle makes it easy to remove.
5. Suitable for most sizes – The large 10.5’’ size fits most plates and bowls.
6. Heat Resistant up to 600 degrees F.
7. BPA free and dishwasher safe.
You can find the collapsible plate cover on Amazon.
You can find Bob Difley’s RVing e-books on Amazon Kindle.