By Andy Pargh, The Gadget Guru
This is Part Three of a three-part video series where I speak with Steve Zeigler, the Director of Bus Shell Sales of Prevost, and Gil Johnson, a well-known Prevost Motorhome Inspector. While the content in this video is slanted towards Prevost motorhomes, the information will be useful to anyone shopping for a variety of motorhome brands.
Topics discussed in Part Three are:
- [0:00] Intro
- [0:10] Guest Introduction and Overview
- [0:46] Motorhome Maintenance Budgets ‘
- [2:32] Do You Need a Special License to Operate A Motorhome?
- [3:17] Learning To Drive A Motorhome Advice
- [4:41] Should You Have A Motorhome Professionally Inspected Prior to Purchase?
- [8:06] Resale Values
- [9:29] How Has COVID-19 Affected The Entertainer Coach Industry?
- [11:45] Passenger Coach Industry and COVID-19 Safety Measures
- [12:51] Where To Go For Reputable Motorhome Information Online