By Andy Pargh, The Gadget Guru
This is Part Three of a three-part video series where I speak with Steve Zeigler, the Director of Bus Shell Sales of Prevost, and Gil Johnson, a well-known Prevost Motorhome Inspector. While the content in this video is slanted towards Prevost motorhomes, the information will be useful to anyone shopping for a variety of motorhome brands.
Topics discussed in Part Three are:
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:10 Guest Introduction and Overview
- 0:46 Motorhome Maintenance Budgets ‘
- 2:32 Do You Need a Special License to Operate A Motorhome?
- 3:17 Learning To Drive A Motorhome Advice
- 4:41 Should You Have A Motorhome Professionally Inspected Prior to Purchase?
- 8:06 Resale Values
- 9:29 How Has COVID-19 Affected The Entertainer Coach Industry?
- 11:45 Passenger Coach Industry and COVID-19 Safety Measures
- 12:51 Where To Go For Reputable Motorhome Information Online