This older Class C parked in a driveway is beyond saving by the time the fire department arrives. It’s just fortunate the fire didn’t spread to the structure (the home?) just behind it.
Class C is wasted before fire department arrives
VIEW CAMPSITES just like you were driving through the campground. See one you really like? Learn instantly if it’s available and reserve it on the spot at Campground Views.
Excellent Facebook Groups
• NEW RV Tech Tips
• Towing Behind a Motorhome
• RV Repair and Maintenance Tips
• The future of RVing: An intelligent discussion
• Budget RV Travel
• NEW RVing Over 70 Years Old
• Electric bicycles for RVing
• Free (and inexpensive) RV Campgrounds
You might like:
- Part 1: The state of the RV homeless
- Quick tip: Can I keep my trailer plugged into 120-volt source while parked at home?
- RVers turn in keys! Costs up, campsites down — perfect storm
- Are lithium batteries good for full-time RVers?
- National Forest asks for community help with dispersed camping squatters
- To grease or not to grease a trailer’s hitch
- Controversial 10-year RV rule explained
- End of the line for one-of-a-kind RV manufacturer.