News release from Winegard
LOUISVILLE, Ky., Nov. 29, 2016 — Winegard announced today that it will display a host of new electronic gadgets at the National RV Trade Show. In the newly-designed booth this year, the company will showcase the Winegard ConnecT Wi-Fi range extender, both the Wi-Fi version that is available now and the WiFi + 4G LTE, which will be available the first quarter of 2017.
Other products on display will include:
- Winegard RoadTrip T4 in-motion RV satellite antenna that delivers DISH, DIRECTV and BellTV programming while RVers travel down the road. Smaller and quieter than previous Winegard in-motion satellite antennas, this sleek, compact unit is ultra lightweight, with the smallest footprint, and requires minimal roof space. New motors and updated tracking algorithms reduce noise levels and improve tracking capabilities.
- Carryout G2+ includes a power inserter which removes the need for a power cable and allows for switching of providers from inside the RV. It also offers flexibility with options to be completely portable, roof mounted, or mounted on our rear cab, ladder, window or tri-pod mounts.
- DISH Playmaker portable satellite antenna works exclusively with DISH HD Solo receiver technology and programming. Powered by single coax connection through the DISH receiver, the fully-automatic system finds DISH satellite orbital locations. The small antenna measures 14.3 inches in diameter, is 13.5 inches tall and weighs 10 pounds. It comes with an easy-grip handle for carrying.
- People can spend more time watching TV and enjoying the great outdoors and spend less time pointing their antenna with the Rayzar Automatic, Winegard’s first fully automatic amplified digital HDTV antenna. The system is capable of receiving both VHF and UHF signals, and automatically aims toward the channels to provide more coverage.
- Rayzar z1, Winegard’s next generation in digital and HD broadcast TV RV antennas, which delivers crystal clear high definition quality programming and 4K ultra high definition signals, where available. It provides effortless rotation and no cranking is required. Existing antenna units or heads can be replaced with minimal effort.
- Roadstar Omni-Directional VHF-UHF antenna may be a compact antenna, but it delivers powerful performance with 360-degree signal reception allowing it to receive all VHF/UHF/FM frequencies while parked. No hand cranking or aiming, the RoadStar antenna is always ready for viewing.